Creative Retail Sales Assistant Store Manager (room for growth!)
KitchenWares by Blackstones (and Blackstone's of Beacon Hill)
Between our Newbury store (KitchenWares by Blackstones) and our sister store in Beacon Hill (Blackstone’s of Beacon Hill), we are looking for a creative, outgoing, energetic assistant store manager to join our culinary and gifting team. If you excel at sales, love to cook and entertain, are flexible and eager to educate customers about our products then we'd love to hear from you. We encourage out-of-the-box thinkers to make a contribution to our store’s creative direction. There is a lot of opportunity to get creative through visual merchandising, window displays, social media, marketing, etc. and there is potential for the position to grow into a managerial one.
Please apply only if you;
- Have at least two to three years boutique retail sales experience
- Are very organized, can keep 'several balls in the air' and keep the store looking its best
- Have the ability to work solo shifts from open to close including some holidays and weekends
- Have excellent sales, customer service and communication skills
- Can operate a POS system
- Are proactive and have great attention to detail
Required education: High school or equivalent
Desired (not required) skills: Spoken Spanish or Portuguese and graphics software proficiency
The position as advertised is full-time but we will also consider part-time employment.
How to apply: Please email cover letter, resume and wage requirements to Jennifer@kitchenwaresboston.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.